Unitarian Universalist Stoles * UU Stoles * The Most Beautiful Stoles Ever

June 2008 UPDATE: My mom seems to be taking a vacation, whether permanent or temporary is unclear, from her stole pursuits.  Anyway, thanks for looking at the Mom Stole Gallery. She is so sweet – she ended up selling many of her stoles at absurdly low prices just because she didn’t want to turn people down who she thought were doing such very exciting ministry. Very sweet, but I think perhaps not encouraging of a long-term stole business-ministry.

Made by my mom! She didn’t ask me to advertise them, but gosh darn it, they are just so lovely that I had to show them off here. Some of these were specially made for individuals, some are my own that she made for me, and others are still for sale. They are very comfortable and just lovely. Email for more info elizabeth199 (at) gmail (dot) com.

moms-stole.jpgstole1.jpgstole-2.jpg

stole22.jpg

butterfly-1.jpg

stole.jpg

water-stole.jpg

11 Responses to Unitarian Universalist Stoles * UU Stoles * The Most Beautiful Stoles Ever

1. Lori Ellis says:

Are your stoles for sale? If so, what are the prices?

2. Grace says:

Iv’e written last week. I would like to buy a stole. Plwase contact me.
    grace

3. Kate says:

I was wondering about the stoles on your site. They are beautiful. I realize they were posted a while ago. Are any still available? How much are they?

4. frances morehouse says:

hi. i am interested in purchasing the 1st stole with the chalice inside a maple leaf at bottom on left.
    is that available and what is the cost. thanks frances

5. Tom says:

I would like to buy one of your stoles may be two…TOM 39 333 3879347

Hi. My mom isn’t making these stoles anymore, at least not for now. Sorry, Tom. All the best, Elizabeth

7. Kathryn says:

Hello, thanks for posting these, they are beautiful and inspiring. I am currently sewing one for myself as a new Lay Chaplain. These have inspired me.

Best wishes.
    Kathrn

8. Claudia Barton says:

Are your mother’s stoles available for purchase?

My mom has sold all the stoles that are listed here, as far as I know, but she has been thinking about getting back to stole making. You can email her at bjangish at gmail dot com and inquire if she would be interested in making more.

10. Stephanie Spencer says:

The stoles are absolutely beautiful. Are they still for sale????

11. Susan Cyr says:

Hi, I am really interested in having a custom made stole. I am a UU and an interfaith ministerial candidate; I will be ordained in June of this year. Would love a stole. Yours are the most beautiful I have seen. Could you contact my email: susanmcyr@gmail.com

Much thanks,